They say.. if you want to be a happier person, count your blessings at the end of the day. So here it goes…
Today’s a great day because:
1. I picked my car from the workshop after work hence I did not get caught in the rain
2. My car is fixed and I’m thankful my dad and mum helped me out with it. I would not have been able to settle it myself.
3. I had a short chat with my granny.
4. My other clients did not bother me today thereby allowing me to concentrate on drafting SS’s value proposition.
5. I had my fav yong tau foo for dinner. Thank you mummy.
6. I’m going to continue watching “Thank you for not smoking”. It’s a witty and engaging show, a good way to unwind at the end of the day.